kyle2108's story - (age 20 and thinning, what should I do??)

kyle2108

Reaction score
I've got naturally fine hair but for the past year I've noticed my temples and hairline starting to get thin, it's weird though because it sometimes itches around my hairline and temples and I've noticed some red bumps/scab looking things where it itches and a few hairs will fall out...anyways I'm looking into rogaine foam because I need to do something about this to feel better...I've read that you shed like crazy at first, but the thing is I've got a 2 week jail sentence in June so would it be worthless for me to use rogaine for a month and a half then quit for those 2 weeks? I'm afraid my hairline will get demolished if I do that...what should I do???

kyle2108

Reaction score
Re: 20 and thinning, what should I do??

I'd also like to add that I have a naturally high hairline so I've kept my hair kinda shaggy my whole life...also I'm 6'4 170 with a narrow face and kinda long neck so I really don't think I can pull off the shaved head look which sucks because I'd just buzz/shave in a second but I'd look like a clown with my pretty boy face lol. This fuking sucks because I'm only 20 and have never really had a problem with girls but girls this age a shallow as hell and don't dig the receding hairline.........ahh what should I do guys

lovemyhair

Established Member
Reaction score
Re: 20 and thinning, what should I do??

Take a dht inhibitor like proscar instead, or with foam. Two weeks shouldn't make a difference anyways.