Kyriakin and his hairloss (pics) ......

foo2

Reaction score
your photos are inaccessible, if you want anyone to see them i would try making your photo album available to all :)

Rawbbie

Established Member
Reaction score
I know a guy at work with the exact same hairloss pattern- he has a PERFECT hairline- no temple hairloss, close to his eyebrows, etc- nice and rectangular. Problem is, his crown is bald- it's wierd, but he shaves it bald and looks okay. Just shave your head bald. You have the look for it.

kamui

Established Member
Reaction score
Damn it's tough that the BIG3 didn't work on you...In that case you don't really have a choice. :(

I would shave it like someone else said cuz you do have the look for it.

hair mchair

Established Member
Reaction score
I don't get it. Aren't you the guy interested in otoplasty? In that first pic, it doesn't look like your ears stick out at all. Why on earth would you want an otoplasty?

hair mchair

Established Member
Reaction score
Wow. You're serious? That actually works?

bombscience

Reaction score
if you've been on your regimen for a while now and you are still thinning up front, you may want to consider adding a topical DHT combatant, a higher concentration solution of minoxidil or apply minoxidil to the "circle patches" if you're not already.

drinkrum

Reaction score
Kyriakin said:
hair mchair said:
I don't get it. Aren't you the guy interested in otoplasty? In that first pic, it doesn't look like your ears stick out at all. Why on earth would you want an otoplasty?

I got them temporarily pinned back, if you get my drift. I cant leave the house with my ears as nature intended. A dab of superglue does the trick (honestly...I've done it for 6 months now)

That's nuts! Doesn't the glue irritate your skin?

D.

G

Hi Kyriakin, have you ever thought about going down the surgical route?

It's the only way you are going to get great density.

I've come to that (obvious) conclusion about my own situation.

People will no doubt say, 22....too young.

G

Kyriakin said:
But yea, I'm walking up the other side of the 'Hairloss depression valley' now. For the first time in ages, I am walking forwards in life, without letting my hair rule me. I think shaving it Grade 0, helped me do that.

That's good sh*t man. You'll be fine, and proscar should do you some good. Good luck.