L-Arginine cream for topical

Patrick54

Established Member
Reaction score
I'm on dutasteride, minoxidil and 2% nizoral + some other things and would like to get more blood flowing to my follicles for healing them so I ordered some L-Arginine cream for topical use, has anyone tried this?

Patrick54

Established Member
Reaction score
I'm using so many things it's hard to say, it does cause a sight burning sensation when I rub it in my scalp which I think is a good sign.

thinninghairsucks

Established Member
Reaction score
hmm burning ... could be good . could be bad

When i used megatek keratin treatment. It burn like f***, but left my hair looking pretty dam good. shame you have to order it online from pet stores,

anyway L-Arginine im sure there was a post recently about it being an anti androgen ? or was that one of the other L-s ?

smitysmity

Established Member
Reaction score
I'd recommend low level laser therapy if you want blood flow. I have been using the hairmax laser comb for 3 months now and it definitely has results in terms of blood flow.

smitysmity

Established Member
Reaction score
Patrick54 said:
Is the blood flow causing any regrowth?

No. However I assume that like all increased blood flow in your body, it helps circulate the main solution you have to all your hair follicles. My order goes

1). Main Solution - Minoxidil, Bimatoprost, CB0301
2). S.O.D Spray
3). Cream - Ketaconozole, Nitrate, or Retin-a (If needed)
4). Laser Comb

I'm going all out right now to see if it works so I am spending well over 3 grand on products as if it doesn't work on regrowing hair, I'd like to be able to at least maintain it before hair cloning comes out as I want to avoid hair transplantation.

smitysmity

Established Member
Reaction score
Patrick54 said:
Wow! You've got all the latest treatments does CB0301 help regrow hair?

People who have tried it seemed to have liked it. I am waiting for my CB0301 still. I am going to try RU58841 first and if that doesn't work, ill switch to CB0301.

TA45

Established Member
Reaction score
Your doing a lot! You will never know which is working for you let alone spending a lot of cash and maybe extra unnecessary chemicals in your body. The golden rule is to add one at a time.

Patrick54

Established Member
Reaction score
smitysmity said:
Patrick54 said:

People who have tried it seemed to have liked it. I am waiting for my CB0301 still. I am going to try RU58841 first and if that doesn't work, ill switch to CB0301.

Let us know how that works for you. Good Luck! :punk:

smitysmity

Established Member
Reaction score
timallen45 said:
Your doing a lot! You will never know which is working for you let alone spending a lot of cash and maybe extra unnecessary chemicals in your body. The golden rule is to add one at a time.

The goal is to stop losing hair period. I think it's easier for me to try them all and maintain what I have before I don't have any hair left because I have been taking it one step at a time. Once I can contain it, then I can slowly start to remove solutions one by one to see if the shedding actually starts off again.

However, I haven't had the chance to use Bimatoprost, RU, or CB0301 yet. So technically I am using a solution one at a time as it is impossible to apply Minoxidil, Bimatoprost, RU, and CB all in one day unless you want them to be less effective. I have just recently added 3 creams being Ketaconozole 2%, Mizoral Nitreate, and once a week retin-a. I am trying to order S5 Cream but nobody has any in stock. Those are the best creams.

smitysmity

Established Member
Reaction score
Patrick54 said:
smitysmity said:
Patrick54 said:

Let us know how that works for you. Good Luck! :punk:

I did buy some L-Arginine supplements at the store yesterday. I'm not sure they will do anything but they were on sale and I recognized the name so I purchased them.

Patrick54

Established Member
Reaction score
smitysmity said:
timallen45 said:

The goal is to stop losing hair period. I think it's easier for me to try them all and maintain what I have before I don't have any hair left because I have been taking it one step at a time. Once I can contain it, then I can slowly start to remove solutions one by one to see if the shedding actually starts off again.

However, I haven't had the chance to use Bimatoprost, RU, or CB0301 yet. So technically I am using a solution one at a time as it is impossible to apply Minoxidil, Bimatoprost, RU, and CB all in one day unless you want them to be less effective. I have just recently added 3 creams being Ketaconozole 2%, Mizoral Nitreate, and once a week retin-a. I am trying to order S5 Cream but nobody has any in stock. Those are the best creams.

I like your approach, I use .050% retin-a right before derma rolling every night, lately I've been using 15% minoxidil right before rolling but after retin-a, then later I apply the vag cream. Starting in the morning I apply the 15% minoxidil wait a while apply some more then later apply the Arginine cream, sometimes if there's enough time I'll use some copper peptides at night. My head is turning into a chemical playground. :eek:nfire:

smitysmity

Established Member
Reaction score
Patrick54 said:
lately I've been using 15% minoxidil right before rolling but after retin-a, then later I apply the vag cream. Starting in the morning I apply the 15% minoxidil wait a while apply some more then later apply the Arginine cream, sometimes if there's enough time I'll use some copper peptides at night. My head is turning into a chemical playground. :eek:nfire:

Better then on your head rather than consuming it.
What 15% minoxidil solution are you using?

I rank the creams like this

14 times a week I plan to put creams on my head.

1). Ketoconzole Cream - Just so many good reviews on this you really can't avoid this. I also use the Shampoo 3 to 5 times a week (may actually start using it everyday as it really is good for my hair). You should seriously be using this cream if you haven't already. (4 days a week)

2). Miconazole Nitrate Cream - A lot of good reviews on this lately. Extremely cheap and affordable (Paid $1.99). (1 day a week)

3). S5 Cream - Good reviews here, similar to L-Arginine Cream. (1 day a week)

4). Retin-a - Good for healing your head. Use once a week (1 day a week)

Whichever one is causing way to much redness and irritation, I will hold off on applying any further for now until I have a good routine going with the current creams.

Being that the creams are lesser than the topical solutions, I will apply the creams 30 to 120 minutes after I have applied the main topical solutions (being minoxidil/RU, minoxidil/CB, minoxidil/Bima) and S.O.D Spray.

Patrick54

Established Member
Reaction score
I'm using Mopc labs 15% with 5% A.A. is the Ketoconzole Cream better than the 2% shampoo?

smitysmity

Established Member
Reaction score
Patrick54 said:
I'm using Mopc labs 15% with 5% A.A. is the Ketoconzole Cream better than the 2% shampoo?

Interesting. MOPC is almost exactly the same as Xandrox. May try that as well.

My understanding here is that in order of most effective solutions

1). Topical Liquid
2). Topical Cream
3). Topical Shampoo

Basically the cream being on your head for a longer period of time is always going to be much more effective than a Shampoo. That doesn't mean you should stop using the shampoo though as both the cream and the shampoo seem to be effective solutions.

If anybody thinks I am wrong feel free to comment.

Patrick54

Established Member
Reaction score
I've had good luck with the MOPC 15%, I know it's way better than the 5% walmart brand minoxidil. That makes sense about the cream.........being able to leave it on the scalp longer, I will probably get some, thanks.

smitysmity

Established Member
Reaction score
Patrick54 said:
I've had good luck with the MOPC 15%, I know it's way better than the 5% walmart brand minoxidil. That makes sense about the cream.........being able to leave it on the scalp longer, I will probably get some, thanks.

I was thinking of mixing Xandrox with Spectral DNC but Xandrox was discontinued. It looks like MOPC 15% is almost the same exact thing at Xandrox.

Spectral DNC contains 5% minoxidil but it also is the only company that has successfully mixed Nanosomes, Adenosine, Aminexil, and Retinol in one solution as well as other ingredients. I may consider going the route of

Morning
Spectral DNC with RU/CB

Evening
MOPC with Bimatoprost