L-Arginine / Genalibo (in Uk but any advice would be great)

mr_sparkle

Established Member
Reaction score
Hey guys

My libido has decreased as a result of finasteride (well it's more erectile disfunction) and I intend to reduce my finasteride dosage to 0.5mg a day and take a supplement like L-Arginine to perk things up a bit.

Been searching on some uk sites (Holland & Barrets, Genavita etc) and they both sell L-Arginine for very cheap, and don't actually mention anything to do with libido. Is this still the right product, and any libido effects aren't really the point....

the other thing is a product similar to L-Arginine is being sold specifically to help in the trouser department - GENALIBO

http://www.genavita.com/ishop/1/shopscr116.html

which contains 55mg L-Arginine and actually marketed to help raise the libido/help erections. But nobody mentions it here.

Does anybody have any advice? PLEASE (it's kind of urgent obviously!)

mr_sparkle

Established Member
Reaction score
thanks. why do you reccomend this? I wouldn't be able to get it as I'm in the UK and that's a US site, so it would cost a bombshell to ship over here and take forever. Unless anyone can name somewhere in the UK that sells it?

sublime

Experienced Member
Reaction score
It is a better form of arginine and can be absorbed easier. Plus it also does not interfer with the absorbtion of lysine.

Bod

Reaction score
I buy my L-Arginine from Holland & Barrets, it costs £4 for 50 tables (500mg)

The reason they don't mention about libido is becasue its a health shop and it might put people off buying the product, its like why don't Nizoral mention its also for hair loss!

kaolin

Reaction score
buying arginine in the UK

I live in Australia. I buy arginine in the United States. I buy 4 bottles of something at least which reduces the overall postage. In my country I can buy $500 worth of arginine from the US for much less than $100 even after postage.