Lace wigs - hair looks like its growing out of your scalp

kwazi

Reaction score
Hi,

My name is Cai and a few years ago my grandmother was diagnosed with colon cancer and began loosing her hair due to the chemo treatments. Her only requet to us was that she wanted a wig and a good one.

Though, thankfully she has recovered, my sister and I started a business as a lace wig supplier. If you've never heard of a lace wig before the wigs give the illusion the hair is growing out of your scalp. The strands of hair
are pulled through the lace and hand-knotted. Most wigs can take up to 3-6 weeks to create depending on the style because they are custom made (given your measurements) specifically for you.

Many celebs have been seen wearing these types of extensions as well like Tyra, Beyonce, Oprah, Jessican Simpson, and Paris Hilton.

Check out my site at www.HeirHeadz.com or contact me at heirheadz@aol.com for any questions.
[/url]

CCS

Reaction score

CCS

Reaction score
ok, how about some close ups of the hair parting, hair line, and some male wigs. 1 inch long ones with nice NW1. Can you do that. Female wigs have been around forever. Yours don't look special.

s.a.f

Reaction score
You're not considering it are you CCS?