Lack of hair

Jmarty1945

Reaction score
Welp, decided since i haven't found someone with a similar story as mine i would make my own post. Alright so i've researched a lot about hair loss and whatnot and i can't find anyone with my problem. Here is my hair problem, i have a very thick head of hair, really thick actually, the problem though is that i have this thick head of hair everywhere but my temples. I'm pretty sure i've never had hair on my temples, not even when i was a kid lol. What i'm getting at is that it's not necessarily hair loss but just a lack of hair, therefore i would think that hair regrowth products such as Rogaine and Propecia would not work for me as there is nothing to "regrow". What the hell am i to do then lol?

zzzzz

My Regimen
Reaction score
post pics. Boys aren't born with receeded temples so I cant possibly imagine what you are describing

Jmarty1945

Reaction score
post pics. Boys aren't born with receeded temples so I cant possibly imagine what you are describing
Well i can't post a pic right now as my phone's camera lens is smashed. So instead, i have unleashed my Microsoft paint skills to draw it. It's so ****ing annoying this hairline is.

Attachments

• hed.png
    hed.png
    14.4 KB · Views: 234

shookwun

Reaction score
I never had temple points that I can remember.

sucks .. know this feel. TP frame face from profile.

shookwun

Reaction score
best bet is to get a transplant of 200 grafts on each side.