Lady's Story - ( 46 /Help please)

Lady

Reaction score
Hello 46 lady from uk about 4 years ago went to dr for help done blood tests everything ok balding small patch on back of head temples receding badly hair thining on crown sounds like what men go through no one intetrested can anyone tell me what type of hair loss I have please getting very upset. It's bad can anyone help me please

Smooth

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Re: Help please

Welcome Lady,
women suffer from patter baldness too, i lack the knowledge to help you with a proper advice, but you can do some reading at the women hair lose section

viewforum.php?f=53

and you should visit a dermatologist whos known for handling baldness in men. ( i think in your age the causes for hair lose are the same but dont hold me on that)

i can remember tho when i went to buy my first bottle of nizoral years ago, the female pharmacist who sold me that, she told me she used it herself and she got almost all the hair back, she was very excited about that too so i think for females it might work better since the baldness might not be as aggressive as on males.
anyway, make sure you talk with a doctor who knows that field before you do ANYTHING, best of luck :)