Laser Comb

The Rock

Established Member
Reaction score
Since this lasercomb thing costs so much money does anyone know if like local salons or barbershops actually carry them and like allow people to use them for X amount of dollars per use or something......because 645 at one time is way to much for most....just a thought

HairlossTalk

Reaction score
There are like salons that like have laser helmet type things that you can like use for smaller fee's. This lasercomb was supposed to like be a take home version of those. Im not sure where youd like find one of those types of salons or whatever though...

:D

mvpsoft

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Where I live those salon laser regimes cost $2,500 - 3,000, and that's only for six months or so of treatment.

viperfish

Reaction score
mvpsoft said:
Where I live those salon laser regimes cost $2,500 - 3,000, and that's only for six months or so of treatment.

That sounds about right. It is crazy expensive to have cold beam laser therapy at one of those hair clinics.

Greg1

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Hmmm...my barber back in Washington state was very curious about the LC. At the time that he asked me about it, I had been using the LC for a little over a year. He mentioned that if it proved sucessful for the long term that he wouldn't mind looking into offering LC treatments at an affordable cost.

All of your opportunitists out there, now's your chance to "seize the moment!".

Greg