laser Combs Do they work???

denzy

Reaction score
has anyone ever tried them its just I have been planning to get a hair transplant next summer and I am just wondering whether this device is worth using either instead or before/after the operation.

Or are they just an expensive rip off???

Tdevil

Established Member
Reaction score
The whole laser thing is still a huge topic of heated debate. Unfortunately, there is an overwhelming amount of disappointed people who outweigh the happy ones. And the happy ones might only be experiencing a delightful placebo effect.

Petchsky

Reaction score
I'm in the "what a waste of money" camp. might as well shine a f*****g torch on your head for all the good it will do ya

Bryan

Staff member
Reaction score
Petchsky said:
might as well shine a f****ing torch on your head for all the good it will do ya

That's British for "flashlight", isn't it? :)

Petchsky

Reaction score
Sure is. :)

$tackz

Established Member
Reaction score
i have read many positive stories about them but no pictures

i guess they cant afford cameras after spending all their money on laser helmets

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
I don't know if this is coincidence or not but if I use my aculas laser (which is a pretty powerful laser) at night, the next day I barely shed but on the nights that I don't use it, I shed more the next day. And this so called coincidence has been happening for at least over a year or more. So maybe, it may at least decrease shedding. Maybe that is a positive thing or maybe not. Its like taking Propecia, how do I really know if its having any positive effect on my hair or would I be just as well without it. Unfortunately, I would have to quit the drug to find out. In my case, it was impossible to know because my hair got worse than the baseline. But for people like MJ, you can see it definitely helps in his case because he exceeded his baseline.