laser hair transplant

jimjohn

Established Member
Reaction score
so i heard of someone in the family who got a hair transplant, but it was laser and doing this way only gives u hair for 3 years. after that u have to do it again or its all gone. ive never heard of this kind of hair transplant. any suggestions/thoughts/recommendations? thanks

s.a.f

Reaction score
Lazers are a gimmick, theres no scientific eveidence as to why they would make hair grow.
I know of many people who spent £1000's and got nothing. Here in the UK lazer treatment is sold by the same people who sell 'natural hair replacements' ie wigs glued to your head.

Petchsky

Reaction score
Don't reach for the lasers! No evidence to suggest they work and when charlatans like Advanced Hair Studio use them you know something stinks somewhere.

s.a.f

Reaction score
This is AHS's former laser showcase patient:
[attachment=0:6v0iraix]400x400_1194187686_spt_ai_norwichvipswich_36.jpg[/attachment:6v0iraix]
Great results huh?

Attachments

• 400x400_1194187686_spt_ai_norwichvipswich_36.jpg
    400x400_1194187686_spt_ai_norwichvipswich_36.jpg
    14.1 KB · Views: 1,282

Petchsky

Reaction score
LOL speaks volumes. All the other celebrities they use have the wigs on, i think John Hartson was the only celebrity who just used the laser, and as shown, he's now cue ball bald.

s.a.f

Reaction score
No, I think that he was wearing a wig whilst promoting the laser bs. Even their current endorsers like Austin Healey and the cricketers they use still refuse to admit that they're wearing wigs "its not a wig its a natural hair replacement system" :jackit:

Devender

Established Member
Reaction score
jimjohn said:
so i heard of someone in the family who got a hair transplant, but it was laser and doing this way only gives u hair for 3 years. after that u have to do it again or its all gone. ive never heard of this kind of hair transplant. any suggestions/thoughts/recommendations? thanks

Laser for hair transplant is no good. Who did the laser hair transplant for your family member?
The best clinics dont use any laser for transplant.

s.a.f

Reaction score
Its not transplant anyway because what is transplanted? - nothing.
You just pay huge sums of money sit under a silly helmet thing that shines a laser and nothing happens. They are simply cashing in on peoples desperation.
If you want to try lasers sit at home and shine one of those laser pointers on your head its much cheaper and the results will be the same - nothing.

jimjohn

Established Member
Reaction score
thanks guys. devender, its a distant family member that had this done. back when he had had it and was talking about it, i wasnt interested (cuz i had a full head of hair then). all i hear is that it was a hair transplant, but it wasnt a normal transplant but it was some laser thing where it only grows his hair for 3 years and then after that he was told his hair will start to fall out again. but my parents said it looked really good u couldnt tell at all.