Laser light therapy helmets by OverMachoGrande

bob29139

Reaction score
Hi,

Has anyone ordered a laser light helmet from OverMachoGrande, and if so was the helmet usable, and did it hold up for a decent amount of time? Also, has anyone researched whether the diodes he puts in the helmet are the same that were used in successful laser light therapy tests/studies?

The amount he sells it for is extremely low, and I just want to make sure it matches up with what’s been proven in studies to work. Thanks.

jksl

Established Member
Reaction score
i have 415 diode helmet from him. cost me a pretty penny. don't use it at all these days though. it is somewhat time consuming for me to use it sometimes, especially as a business owner. i'll tell you this: it worked for me in the first month. hair was more manageable and shinier and felt thicker. i even saw a little bit of growth along the right side of my hairline. the results tapered off after time though and i felt that i was overstimulating the follicles or whatever. i ended up worse than baseline and felt strongly that this wasn't a normal "shed" so i stopped. i might sell my helmet or i might buy one of those pulsing devices made for this helmet and give it a shot once more.

anyway, to answer your last question, he uses the same lasers as the ones used by sunetics.

Jacob

Reaction score
A "newbie" posted this same question over at HLH. :shakehead:

As someone over there said..OMG has had 2 hair transplant procedures.

Shma

Established Member
Reaction score
Jacob said:
A "newbie" posted this same question over at HLH. :shakehead:

As someone over there said..OMG has had 2 hair transplant procedures.

For me it was obvious that those laser helmets makle hair LOOK thicker immediately after using, however didn't have any positive effect on hair growth. I faced lots of hatred when telling those things back than on regrowth.com (there were so many fanboys around it was just getting ridicolous)

Jacob, is there an active OMG-forum around?