Lebron James hair transplant..

saja2148

Reaction score
Even the best basketball player with all that money and fame is still insecure about his hairloss....what about us mortals..:salut:

IPinthesink85

Reaction score
Take a closer look. It's obviously some kind of concealer painted on and not actual hair. He uses this stuff regularly, he just lapped it up extra thick this time so it's fairly obvious. If he had a transplant done it wouldn't have grown back that fast.

With all that money it's hard to imagine why he wouldn't get some FUE done though. If it were me I would've had an appointment booked the minute that first check cleared.

abcdefg

Reaction score
Nah almost every guy in the world doesnt want to go bald lebron is just human except in the public more. Black males dont care anymore than anyone else. I know plenty of white guys that care just as much. Every guy I ever talked too would gladly not go bald if given the choice. There just isnt anything that works that well and I dont blame guys for avoiding propecia personally. Living with it is the cheapest and best choice really in the long run if you have bad male pattern baldness genes