Less comon in Brazil

RochaGO

Reaction score
I know u have already discussed a lot about it but i couldn´t find enough information. I´d like to know what you think about Zix and spironolactone. There aren´t many guys using this here and many doctors don´t even prescribe it or know it. I take finasteride and minoxidil so I don´t have many options. I´m wondering if zix or spironolactone could help me. Could anyone assure that helped in the regimen? What do u suggest? Tks, im needing an advice..

RochaGO

Reaction score
In Brazil a much more comon product is used instead of spironolactone, named avicis, based on 17a-estradiol. But to tell you the truth, it has never worked so fine to me, actualy I don´t even know why do i still use it.

RochaGO

Reaction score
Please guys, i just need a piece of advice.. My problem is that I already use finasteride, 1,25mg, minoxidil and 17a-stradiol and i´m still losing about 30 hairs per wash, about 60-70 a day. Some guys here told me it is shedding and things will get better.But u know how difficult is going through this. So I was looking for something easy to find here, and not too expensive. It started about 3 months ago and i read here that the hair cycle lasts about 150 days. So it coud be normal, but it could not be. Do u thing i shoud add zix to my regimen?

RochaGO

Reaction score
tks but i whish u know that about 100 hairs is about 0,1% of the total of produced hairs that are supposed in telogen fase. So losing 70 coudn´t be that good for a guy that doesn´t have around 100.00 alive folicules anymore. So i know that i lose a little bit more than i was suposed to.