Let’s Discuss what makes a good and successful hair transplant surgery

Norwood2-3

My Regimen
Reaction score
Some people go to the exact same places and months later some have great work done and others have not so good results. What do you guys think are the reasons for this?

Just from what I can see from watching plenty of guys do this,in my opinion I think you have to have a strong donor area and your hair has to be naturally thick and strong in order to have a great transplant,watch any guy that has very thick and curly hair and there transplants always turn out good and also how well you take care of your head after the surgery obviously plays apart as well.

Anyone else agree or want to add to what might make a successful surgery?

BurningCoals

My Regimen
Reaction score
Another one is when the transplant avoids getting the stalky, pluggy "transplant look". I mean it isn't possible to 100% replicate nature, but it is really nice to see the results where the hairline looks almost identical to a natural one.

Norwood2-3

My Regimen
Reaction score
Another one is when the transplant avoids getting the stalky, pluggy "transplant look". I mean it isn't possible to 100% replicate nature, but it is really nice to see the results where the hairline looks almost identical to a natural one.
Have you had work done?