Let's See What You Guys Do With This One

Status
Not open for further replies.

abcdefg

Reaction score
thats total junk its some no name guy telling some stupid story he may have made up. That means nothing.

Diamond Dave

Established Member
Reaction score
abcdefg said:
thats total junk its some no name guy telling some stupid story he may have made up. That means nothing.

Try again abc...
If you would have visited the site you would know 2 things now:

1. It's NOT a guy
2. The name is Pamela

docj077

Reaction score
I think that she just had traction hair loss from constantly wearing her hair in a ponytail. If you look hard enough, you'll see this phenomenon in a lot of women.

Like scalp massage, this is something that is reasonable, but not without its shortcomings. Increased blood flow to the scalp makes sense, but you'd think that all those people that used to do handstands or hang upside down would have similar results.

Unfortunately, they don't.

Diamond Dave

Established Member
Reaction score
docj077 said:
Like scalp massage, this is something that is reasonable, but not without its shortcomings. Increased blood flow to the scalp makes sense, but you'd think that all those people that used to do handstands or hang upside down would have similar results.

Unfortunately, they don't.

What the ????????

You're comparing handstands or hanging upside down with scalp massaging. Now there's a stretch.

Scalp brushing/massaging is done routinely/daily to stimulate the scalp.

I've yet to read where anyone has tested handstands or hanging upside down for hair regrowth.

dietcola

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Diamond Dave said:
I've yet to read where anyone has tested handstands or hanging upside down for hair regrowth.

Cutsinger is God said:
I have just signed up here hoping to get my hair back. I am a balding mailman looking to get my hair back so I look good on my route. I have not tried an commercial products though I have dabbled into putting fenugreek seeds, lemon juice, apple juice, and crushed apple seeds on my head. I also bought a device that tips myself upside down but that only seemed to give me headaches the next day and no extra hair. My latest attempt has been not washing my hair with any shampoo and so far it's been over two years doing this with no results but I am listening to other people that claim results so I will give it another year or until something better comes along.

i have some faith in that this could work, just like scalp massages. but it will take time (2+ years) and if you have really aggressive male pattern baldness it might not be enough.

Diamond Dave

Established Member
Reaction score
dietcola said:
i have some faith in that this could work, just like scalp massages. but it will take time (2+ years) and if you have really aggressive male pattern baldness it might not be enough.

Finally we agree.

Now you've done it dietcola. A "no shampoo" cult member agrees with you. This could get you banned. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.