lhk10

Reaction score
CIMG0094.jpg

CIMG0103.jpg

these were before my haircut today
after the haircut pics

CIMG0106.jpg

CIMG0110.jpg

Long story short im 22 and im going bald....Fast.
I started to notice it about two years ago and did nothing to stop it, now im 22 and almost bald completely. i just started rogaine 5% and am thinking about propecia, but im wondering, is it worth it? Have i lost too much, will it be a waste of money, time, and effort to try? im giving up hope...any advice will help.
Thanks

WillNotLetItHappen

Established Member
Reaction score
Re: 22 balding with pics

Hi,
I think you have come to the right place. I suggest you take a look at the forum with the success stories. This will give you a lot of motivation. Then read the guide on treatments on this site.

My friend you have very good chances to get a lot of hair back! I think it is definitely worth a try and stick to it. Rogaine is good but not alone. It will not stop your hairloss, and it seems to be aggressive in your case.
Best of luck!

lhk10

Reaction score

thanks for the feedback. I was wondering if anyone had hair loss like mine and had a success story, and what else would i need to get on?

Rawtashk

Reaction score

Propecia (Finasteride) is the best way to halt/somewhat reverse baldness.

lhk10

Reaction score

thx. any thing else worth looking at? how can i ask my Doctor for propecia

WillNotLetItHappen

Established Member
Reaction score

Again, this is a really good guide that answers most of your questions:
http://www.hairlosstalk.com/hair-loss-men/

Propecia 1mg is what everybody recommends at first. minoxidil makes it grow, Propecia makes loss stop. Both together is very good stuff. Just need to stay on it no matter what (provided your body is ok with it of course).

How to get it: dermatologist with prescription (expensive) or else try an online shop that sells generics like Finpecia and Kirkland Minoxidil (very inexpensive).

Good luck

lhk10

Reaction score

I have been using minoxidil now for a little less than a month and ran into my first roadblock...this past weekend i broke out in hives and got really sick...my ears swelled up and got really puffy i also broke out in hives and was having breathing problems...any advice? i think minoxidil is causing this