Life goes on within and without the follicle...

Da Crow

Established Member
Reaction score
Sup fellow Souls,

Figured I'd register, to join in on the collective drive to discern the causes of male pattern baldness and the causes of reversing this fluke in evolution (my opinion of course).

I've been thinning slowly since i started masturbating at age 11 but I hadn't paid too much attention to it...

Just so everyone knows, I've been smoking Cannabis almost every day since age 18.

Then (At 6-8 years old)

2013-03-05 13.25.01.jpg

March 2013 (21 years old) With castor and emu oil applied (First steps to treatment)

2013-03-05 13.18.56.jpg2013-03-05 13.19.52.jpg

March 2013 (No products, but shows the extent of my recession)

PicsArt_1362969414760.jpg

September 2013 (2 weeks on below products except 3 months on hairomega)

Products:
1mg Generic Finasteride @ .25mg per day, or .5mg/1mg on days I have have an orgasm which would be every day, but I've been working on my WILL-power and experimenting with perhaps pseudo-spiritual concepts of bramacharya and transmuting the energy for brain power / elevating states of Consciousness as well as just keeping hormone levels balanced.
5% minoxidil foam in morning
Hairomega 3 in 1 multivitamin (DHT inhibiting herbs + other vitamins/herbs/minerals for general health)
Shilajit powder for "Jing / Kidney Essence"
Milk Thistle for Kidney/Liver/Blood purification
1mg Flax seed oil

20130928_101907-1_resized.jpg20130928_102354_resized.jpg20130928_102517-1_resized.jpg

As you can see, I look to have maintained since March, and my hair may seem healthier, but too early to notice much.

Da Crow

Established Member
Reaction score
Thanks, OP updated with second side photo.

Da Crow

Established Member
Reaction score
Updated OP w/ :

September 2013 (2 weeks on below products except 3 months on hairomega)

Products:
1mg Generic Finasteride @ .25mg per day, or .5mg/1mg on days I have have an orgasm which would be every day, but I've been working on my WILL-power and experimenting with perhaps pseudo-spiritual concepts of bramacharya and transmuting the energy for brain power / elevating states of Consciousness as well as just keeping hormone levels balanced.
5% minoxidil foam in morning
Hairomega 3 in 1 multivitamin (DHT inhibiting herbs + other vitamins/herbs/minerals for general health)
Shilajit powder for "Jing / Kidney Essence"
Milk Thistle for Kidney/Liver/Blood purification
1mg Flax seed oil

View attachment 21607View attachment 21608View attachment 21609

GoldenMane

My Regimen
Reaction score
There's not a huge difference between your childhood photo and now, maybe a little temporal recession, but compared to most of us you've been very lucky.... It's very easy to say life goes on when you have nice thick hair and a good hairline...

Da Crow

Established Member
Reaction score
You're right, I've been fortunate it has been a slow progression, you're also right, it is easy to say, but I'm sure you could say it regardless of whether you were nw0 or nw6, it's just a matter of acceptance, just like you might have accepted that one day you will no longer exist in this form and Consciousness.