Liposomal Powder Actives:Bromelain and Protease

Jacob

Reaction score
This Osmosis "professional use only" liposomal powder active is designed to remove damaged keratin from the top layers of the skin with some deeper exfoliating effects that can be beneficial in "exfoliation masks" as well as for pre-extraction.

http://www.hydraskincare.com/Osmosis-Liposomal-Powder-ActivesBromelain-and-Protease_p_637.html

Some others that interest me as well..scroll down: http://www.hydraskincare.com/osmosis-skincare Too bad it's "professional use only"...although would could call and see. Or there may be another source.....

Jacob

Reaction score
Yep...from HLH:

A: Superoxide dismutase. This is an enzyme produced by the body to neutralize the superoxide radical. Superoxide is a messenger of inflammation and is involved in the body's autoimmune response. It exists in a yin-yang relationship with nitric oxide. Nitric oxide is a vasodilator that appears to be important for hair growth, while superoxide is a vasoconstrictor that may be part of the signaling mechanism that tells hair to stop growing. Superoxide can also interact with nitric oxide to form a highly destructive free radical called peroxynitrite, which causes protein and lipid oxidation. A few hair loss products contain copper peptides, which are SOD mimetics; i.e., mimic the effects of the body's SOD enzyme. SOD-containing products have been noted a number of times by researchers to stimulate hair growth and block hair loss in mice. Recent study data on Tricomin, a copper peptide SOD, indicates increased hair growth in male pattern baldness. Among other beneficial things, SODs appear to help spare growth-stimulating nitric oxide, reduce damaging inflammation, and help reverse fibrosis (follicular scarring). There are a few patents for SODs as hair growth stimulators and even one for an SOD inhibitor that blocks hair growth by increasing superoxide.

Jacob

Reaction score
That's something I was going to ask them..how long a vial would last. I would try to use it at least once a day...but it looks like it's going to get expensive(each vial is only 1oz) even just doing it once a day. A nice slick area would actually save you some money :woot:

I think I'll ask if they can give a quantity discount or something.

JOHNNYBOOTS

Reaction score
Jacob said:
That's something I was going to ask them..how long a vial would last. I would try to use it at least once a day...but it looks like it's going to get expensive(each vial is only 1oz) even just doing it once a day. A nice slick area would actually save you some money :woot:

I think I'll ask if they can give a quantity discount or something.
please let me know when you get a reply,definetly interested in trying this.

Jacob

Reaction score
Our shelf life on our finished products is 9 months to 1 year. 1 oz would probably last a good 2 months or so depending how much you used it. (also if you are using on hair? no idea how long that would last.. maybe a couple weeks depending how much is used)

You can refrigerate if you wished.

We can offer a discount on 8 oz (10%)

JOHNNYBOOTS

Reaction score
Jacob said:
Our shelf life on our finished products is 9 months to 1 year. 1 oz would probably last a good 2 months or so depending how much you used it. (also if you are using on hair? no idea how long that would last.. maybe a couple weeks depending how much is used)

You can refrigerate if you wished.

We can offer a discount on 8 oz (10%)
ordered 2 bottles,thanks.

squeegee

Banned
Reaction score
Jacob! What's the name of the cie brewing your own liposomes?? I don't remember the damn website!

I got it!! http://elsomresearch.com/ :)

Jacob

Reaction score
I had forgotten some of the things mentioned in this thread...

Brewing your own lipo/nanosome topicals you mean? I wanted to get some more pqq-loaded topical but Dr. Y seems to be on vacation.