Located In Central Pa & Looking For Advice/tips

jmm0548

My Regimen
Reaction score
Any advice for someone located in a more rural area? I was interested in using a salon that worked with Hairskeen but it is 2.5 hrs away and they want me to come back every 3-4 weeks for maintenance which is frustrating. That was after I asked about self maintenance. It would be $500 for the system and $50 for every maintenance appointment.

i was looking specifically for someone who works with hairskeen because I feel like they have a larger online presence.

Should I just look into working with an online provider and learn maintenance myself? I have red hair so I am nervous about getting the color right.

anyone have advice and/or recommendations on providers? Or anyone have any experiences living in a rural area?

TooBad

My Regimen
Reaction score
Any advice for someone located in a more rural area? I was interested in using a salon that worked with Hairskeen but it is 2.5 hrs away and they want me to come back every 3-4 weeks for maintenance which is frustrating. That was after I asked about self maintenance. It would be $500 for the system and $50 for every maintenance appointment.

i was looking specifically for someone who works with hairskeen because I feel like they have a larger online presence.

Should I just look into working with an online provider and learn maintenance myself? I have red hair so I am nervous about getting the color right.

anyone have advice and/or recommendations on providers? Or anyone have any experiences living in a rural area?
I would contact hair direct as they are one of the largest in the world. Not saying to buy your systems from them but that's where they're located, and I'm sure they could point you in the right direction for salons.