Lonitab from alldaychemist potentially fake? Losing gains rapidly.

Stress

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey all. I'm 21 almost 22 and have been diffuse thinning since I was 16. I started finasteride 1mg/day at 19 and after a year when I buzzed my hair august 2020 I wasn't happy with the results. I started 2.5mg / day oral minoxidil (lonitab) from alldaychemist (10mg pills quartered into 2.5mg each). I got insane regrowth and thickening by the 1 year mark when I buzzed my hair again I had the same density of what I had as a 12 year old.

However since then my hair has started to shed massively again afterwards and I've been losing 400-500 hairs a day for the past 6 months. My hair is visibly thinner and feels horrible. Im worried that the lonitab I ordered was probably a fake. I used to have a high heart rate when I was getting results but now even when taking 2.5mg oral min/day my heart rate is pretty low. I'm thinking of purchasing brand name loniten from in-house. Anyone else have a similar experience with lonitab/alldaychemist? I can't tell if this is just oral min getting less effective overtime or I got fakes. It seems really odd to have good progress for a year and then suddenly start a monumental nonstop shed for 6 months.

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score
Just drink kirkland
Also I have no heart Side effect and my liquid minoxidill is Legit from a pharmacy. No faster heart beat or pain. Maybe you built a tolerance i doubt your last batch of pills were fake.