loniten plus oral spironolactone

IBM

Reaction score
I might get loniten and aldactone! I think i'll start to take 2.5 mg of oral minoxidil plus 100 mg of oral spironolactone.
It's said that oral minoxidil should be taked with a diuretic so this is the perfect combo.

I'm very excited with this possibility!

What do you think?

Cassin

Reaction score
IBM said:
I might get loniten and aldactone! I think i'll start to take 2.5 mg of oral minoxidil plus 100 mg of oral spironolactone.
It's said that oral minoxidil should be taked with a diuretic so this is the perfect combo.

What do you think?

no offense but your an idiot.

IBM

Reaction score
Cassin said:
IBM said:

What do you think?

i know i am! Dont need to write!

hair today gone tomorrow

Reaction score
Cassin said:
IBM said:

What do you think?

+1

Cassin

Reaction score
IBM said:
Cassin said:
IBM said:

What do you think?

i know i am! Dont need to write!

You asked what we think. Are we to only respond if we agree?

Some new person logging on here needs to know only an idiot would use such a regimen.

Its completely careless to your body.

Nathaniel

Experienced Member
Reaction score
IBM said:

What do you think?

More than 1800 posts and still you haven't realized that oral spironolactone will grow you a nice pair of tits?

hairwegoagain

Reaction score
Loniten is not Pez either. It's just plain irrational to even consider it.

stampede

Experienced Member
Reaction score
hairwegoagain said:
Loniten is not Pez

I dunno why but that's just funny :lol:

To the OP - consider whether you'd rather have so-so hair and a decent body (which a sane regimen would probably give you if you gave it chance to work), or have a full head of hair and a lovely pair of tits to go with it.

Which one of those do you think would be more attractive/socially acceptable?

IBM

Reaction score
maybe a pair of tits is just what i want :wink: ... like Victoria Beckham...

Ok. The prices are too high. 60 100mg of Aldactone costs me 27 dolares. And Loniten 10 mg 60 pills costs me 21 dolares. Very high :? . Unless someone prescribe me those medicines. Certainly they'll put me in sanitarium if i ask...

antonio666

Reaction score
i think it sounds a good regimen,IBM wants his hair back and will do almost anything to acheive this like me,i myself may consider adding lointen at a later date

blaze

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Where are you getting these Loniten prices from IBM??

What website?

IBM

Reaction score
blaze said:
Where are you getting these Loniten prices from IBM??

What website?

Local pharmacy in Portugal. Even in european websites the price is very high for my budget.

Bryan

Staff member
Reaction score
Why don't you just take the appropriate dose of Rogaine orally, if Loniten tablets are too expensive?

IMPORTANT DISCLAIMER: I do NOT approve of the oral use of minoxidil for growing hair. I will NOT be responsible if someone injures or kills himself by doing that.

Cassin

Reaction score
Bryan said:
IMPORTANT DISCLAIMER: I do NOT approve of the oral use of minoxidil for growing hair. I will NOT be responsible if someone injures or kills himself by doing that.

One of the most intelligent posters on any hair loss forum gives this disclaimer.

What does this tell you IBM?

antonio666

Reaction score
cassin i agree with you on 1 level about taking oral spironolactone and lointen because it can be potential bad for your health but if a person knows the risks it is up to them weather to risk it

hair today gone tomorrow

Reaction score
Cassin said:
Bryan said:

One of the most intelligent posters on any hair loss forum gives this disclaimer.

cassin he is refering to drinking rogain solution or eating the foam...he thinks the other inactive ingredients are safe to consume...there hasnt been any tests so if someone gets really sick he isnt responsible. :lol:

IBM

Reaction score
Cassin said:

I would try at low doses and if i get sick i leave it. Oral minoxidil is out of question it is too much expensive.

I cant use minoxidil twice a day. I dont have foam and those pharmacy bastards wont let me use it if i order over seas.

stampede

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Sir Guy of Frizzbourne said:
Is taking minoxidil orally any more effective than applying it topically?

Supposedly, yes. The problem is that it's quite risky, as it messes with your heart :shock:

IBM

Reaction score
my fear is what if i run out of loniten? The massive shed would made me with a suicidal behaviour. That's granted.