Look at my pictures then tell me your evaluation

relap5

Reaction score
I'm 19 years old and I see like 3-7 hair sticking on my hands when I shampoo.
the picture below shows my after bath wet look hair
am I balding or is it just normal for wet hair?

JUST CLICK TO ENLARGE PIC

WET DRY
gg.jpg
right.jpgright.jpg -right side

zzzzz

My Regimen
Reaction score
that's balding I'm very sure. Diffuse loss, nw6 pattern. If you want an official diagnosis you can see a dermatologist or hair transplant doctor to confirm (preferably a hair transplant doctor). They would also prescribe you finasteride which is what I would recommend to stop your hairloss longterm

relap5

Reaction score
that's balding I'm very sure. Diffuse loss, nw6 pattern. If you want an official diagnosis you can see a dermatologist or hair transplant doctor to confirm (preferably a hair transplant doctor). They would also prescribe you finasteride which is what I would recommend to stop your hairloss longterm

Thank you for the honest evaluation, it helped me to be aware.

shreyaskini

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
yep. finasteride should be enough.

relap5

Reaction score
show us a pic with dry hair, it'll be easier to assess.

UPDATED THE Pics above

- - - Updated - - -

How about the updated pics above

- - - Updated - - -

I don't think you are balding. Your hair is wet so it is going to stick together. If it shows when you have dry hair then yes you maybe but it should increase in volume when dry.

How about now? I've updated the pics above

eix

Reaction score
You don't have any styling products in? Like gel? If not, then yeah it's definitely diffused thinning.