Look it was a mistake and I just want my "tuff" back LOL

SadinOregon

Reaction score
I just want my old hairline back...

Good evening folks!

So this is a couple weeks of hell for me. I decided to try out Rogaine Foam on my front hairline last week..Big mistake. Used it like 4 times in total. Thought well why stop at the crown? Why not throw it on my receding hairline? Fast forward a week. It's gone. The little "tuff"...it all just disappeared? Now I have been reading..about shedding but after 4 days all gone in the front? Wife thought scalp looked really dry from it. I just want my original receding hairline back I think at this point. But I amazed at the number of "stopped Rogaine and it finally grew back" vs.".oh no..that's it after 4 days...damaged forever" war stories. Has ANYONE decided whoa maybe an extreme reaction here, just going to say call it a day...AND through time got most of their original hair back from a similar situation to mine? I hope so. :) It would certainly make me feel better.

I welcome your input and appreciate your time. Seem like a good group here...

Best,

Kevin

Koga

Established Member
Reaction score
I truly believe it's completely impossible that Rogaine 'destroyed' your hairline in just 4 days. Actually, I don't ever think that Rogaine destroys hairlines. If you lose hair while on treatments, 99% chance you were gone lose that hair either way.

SadinOregon

Reaction score
Hey thank you for the response.Appreciate it. :). What is weird is as of this afternoon the hairs seem to be slowly coming back some getting longer..some just poking through the scalp.All exactly where my "tuff" was. I can only assume this is a good sign that it is moving in the right direction.(I pray LOL) .

Any other input is welcome folks...

shahzaib100

Reaction score
Using min for 3 months

I have been using min for 3 months and sheding was too much but stopped just 1 week before.