Look more like a kid

Tom28

Reaction score
with lesser hair, I definitely look more like a kid ......

when I become bald, I think I will look odd among a sea of hairs ....

uncomfortable man

Reaction score
What children have you seen with male pattern baldness? Loosing hair makes you look like an old man, not a kid.

Tom28

Reaction score
uncomfortable man said:
What children have you seen with male pattern baldness? Loosing hair makes you look like an old man, not a kid.

well let me quantify my viewpoint...

its at that stage of hair loss when one's hair loses until the first layer till its like a mop of hair on one's scalp.

Avery

Established Member
Reaction score
Yeah, I know what you mean. I've noticed a lot of kids are like that. It's like all of their follicles are producing after the first year, but their hair is often very fine and weightless. The front of my hair is like that, if I brushed it straight it would lay against my head and you could see my head shape (and that's why it goes to the left or up, heh).

Tom28

Reaction score
Avery said:
Yeah, I know what you mean. I've noticed a lot of kids are like that. It's like all of their follicles are producing after the first year, but their hair is often very fine and weightless. The front of my hair is like that, if I brushed it straight it would lay against my head and you could see my head shape (and that's why it goes to the left or up, heh).

glad to see at least someone understood what i meant... :)

beyond that 'little boy' stage, hair loss sufferers may look like old men..

emex4

Established Member
Reaction score
just buzz it down, boys.

the more of us that do it, the cooler its gonna get!