Lookin for some advice to replace Hairclub EXT program.

JimJones21

Reaction score
Ive been on Hairclub's EXT program for the last couple years, and have had some pretty good success. The program includes, a moisturizing shampoo, condidtioner, a enzyme scalp cleanser that removes the DHT buildup and sebum oils, A proprietary nutritional supplement pills, which includes, saw palmetto and biotin, and lastly minoxidil.

I take propecia, and the laser comb in addition to the EXT program.

I would like to get off the program due to the expensive tab that comes along with it (2k/year) OUCH! I'm interested in getting similar products, due to the success I have had from taking these products. Is there any type of products that I could buy that would replace these products from Hairclub?

Thank you for any imput...

Chris87

Established Member
Reaction score
JimJones21 said:
Ive been on Hairclub's EXT program for the last couple years, and have had some pretty good success. The program includes, a moisturizing shampoo, condidtioner, a enzyme scalp cleanser that removes the DHT buildup and sebum oils, A proprietary nutritional supplement pills, which includes, saw palmetto and biotin, and lastly minoxidil.

I take propecia, and the laser comb in addition to the EXT program.

I would like to get off the program due to the expensive tab that comes along with it (2k/year) OUCH! I'm interested in getting similar products, due to the success I have had from taking these products. Is there any type of products that I could buy that would replace these products from Hairclub?

Thank you for any imput...

In my opinion, and in the opinion of a lot of people..the hair clubs are all bullshit. They're selling you the same stuff you can get anywhere else..but for a lot more money. And a lot of it is bullshit.

Really all you need to be on is minoxidil, finasteride and nizoral shampoo. You can get all of these for way less than $2000 a year.