Looking for info on hair transplant

rgm82

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey ya'll,
I'm thinking about a hair transplant, looking for some advice...I'm 39, first noticed receding hair line at 33, seems to have more or less stabilized at this point.
I tried PRP injections, as well as minoxidil and finasteride, those didn't do much and the finasteride really mess with my sex drive so I don't ever want to take that again.
I feel I should be a good candidate, where I have hair it's pretty thick and dense.

Anybody with experience have any thoughts on roughly how much I can expect this to cost? I provided two pics, the second I drew red lines where the hairline used to be so that's what I'm more or less looking to get filled in. It's not a terrible amount of loss, just a couple little wedges in the front where I'd need a graft but still really hate it and want to fix it

Also, as far as finding a good clinic...any criteria I should look for? Bosley's is a place near me that does a lot of advertising, any opinions on them as far as cost/quality is concerned? They do free online consults so I may reach out to them either way.

Thanks, any input is greatly appreciated

Attachments

• hairline.jpg
    hairline.jpg
    105.6 KB · Views: 121
  • hairlineinred.jpg
    hairlineinred.jpg
    149.6 KB · Views: 119

Capone

My Regimen
Reaction score
Don’t touch bosley with a f*****g barge poll.. Pekiner in Turkey speciality is small cases like yours 1000/1500. You will be delighted.