Loosing a lot of hair

dm222

Reaction score
Hi,

I'm 26 years old.
I started losing my hair 3 months ago and I'm getting bald really fast, not only the temples but all the top of my head... I can say for sure that in the last 3 months I lost 50/60% of my hair on that region.
I also have a very itching scalp, danduff, and I'be been in a lot of stress and maybe depression.

Other things that changed was that I started taking a Omega 3 supplement for my dry eyes, I took it in the 3 months before I noticed the problem and recently I came across this:

"EPA (eicosapentaenoic acid) and DHA (docosahexaenoic acid) have been shown to help maintain the body's immunity and are crucial in the body's production of prostaglandins"

and this

"
A 2012 research paper indicates a causal link between elevated levels of localized PGD2 and hair growth inhibition.[4] Applied topically, the researchers found PGD2 prevents hair growth, and mice that were genetically inclined to produce higher levels of PGD2 had inhibited hair growth."

Also I stopped drinking milk for three months (2 months before I noticed that my hair was so bad).

Could any of this beaviours be related to my problem, It's just hard to believe that my hairloss progressed so fast in so little time if it was genetic...
Also my father has a full head of hair (he is 62yo) and my mother too (she is 55). My brother and sister also have a head full of hair. None of them shows signs of hair loss and they have really tick hair!

Thank you!

Notcoolanymore

Reaction score
You forgot to answer the most important question: How often do you masturbate?

dm222

Reaction score
A lot....
At least one time per day.
But I don't think nothing changed in that regard in the last year.

- - - Updated - - -

Was that a joke or it has fundament?