Loosing Hair I think

dilont123

Reaction score
Hi I am a 29 year old male new to this forum. I believe I am loosing my hair. My Dad is NW1 and my Opa is NW2 and 80, but on my moms side my Gramp was totally bald and my older brother is completely bald too and he is 32. I have not used any propecia or rogaine but am thinking of starting both. Your expert advice would be very helpful. Thanks Dil

Attachments

• Photo on 2015-02-21 at 12.53.jpg
    Photo on 2015-02-21 at 12.53.jpg
    95.7 KB · Views: 243
  • Photo on 2015-03-03 at 15.39.jpg
    Photo on 2015-03-03 at 15.39.jpg
    74.9 KB · Views: 231
  • Photo on 2015-03-03 at 15.39 #2.jpg
    Photo on 2015-03-03 at 15.39 #2.jpg
    88.6 KB · Views: 209

TD500

Experienced Member
Reaction score
You might have lucked out if your brother is completely bald by 32 and your only 3 years behind him. Might not be as severe. Hair looks thick, maybe some temple recession. Could hop on propecia as a safeguard.

SayifDoit

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I think I see Minor recession of course only you truly know if you've experienced recession. I notiiced the second my temples went, hell it is obvious...Considering your age, you're luckier than your brother unless somehow you get experience super aggressive male pattern baldness...

dilont123

Reaction score
Thanks man

I think I see Minor recession of course only you truly know if you've experienced recession. I notiiced the second my temples went, hell it is obvious...Considering your age, you're luckier than your brother unless somehow you get experience super aggressive male pattern baldness...

My doctor said that I show little to no signs of hair loss, I am just really paranoid, I have no crown loss what so ever, but I just want to talk to people who are real and not full of ****. Everyone is like your fine dont worry about it but I figure that if I am almost thrity and start finerstride or dutestride I can keep most of it. Thanks so much!