Losing ground. Suggestions???

JonnyX

Reaction score
Hey guys. Been reading these forums for about a year now and have learned a lot.. I've more or less just re-affirmed my regimine.. I am 33 and have been thinning since I was about 25. My hair loss if untreated would develop into the standard horse shoe pattern in front with bald spot in the back. I had been on and off propecia a couple times and have been on rogaine for about 4 or 5 years now. I started the big three regimine a year ago and am fairly pleased with results. Hair loss on the crown has all but stopped which is great. BUT, I still lose 95% of my daily hair in the front. I have pretty high recession on both sides of island in the front and am losing about 50 or so hairs around there a day. I do the pull test everywhere else and it is fine.

What can I add to my current regimine to battle the frontal problem. I have read that L-lysine and green tea are options. Anyone have my problem with better success??

Thanks,

tamburali

Reaction score
you should add a cream that retin-A(tretinoin)
For example i live in Turkey and there are acnelyse and tretin creams. i am using as much as a lentil. that increase the absorbtin of rogain. you should use it in the evening before rogain (before 1-2 hours).

and you can use biotin. i suggest you between 1-2.5 mg per a day.

good luck

T

Timi

Take finasteride and stop minoxidil

my Front destroyed from minoxidil

Timi