Losing my hair pretty bad!

Swati

Reaction score
Hi I am 32, and have started balding. :shock: Balding has been in my family after the age of 40-45, but since I belong to the corporate world and have to attend meetings in India and abroad, I cannot afford to get bald. Could anyone suggest good hair treatment that will help me regain my natural look?:wow:

Josey

Reaction score
Swati life begins at the age of 30! You should totally go in for hair fiber treatment. Search
over the internet, there are many options available for the same.

dreamermerlin

Established Member
Reaction score
Swati life begins at the age of 30! You should totally go in for hair fiber treatment. Search
over the internet, there are many options available for the same.

What hair fiber "treatment"?
Hair fibers are used only to mask thin areas on the head, it is no treatment.
@Swati: Get on Propecia(a pill), to STOP hairloss.
And since you're in corporate world, seems you have plenty of money, so you can get a hair transplant at a top surgeon.

Josey

Reaction score
Oops sorry for the typo, I meant she should go for a surgical treatment. Since I too am from India, I think I can even suggest the right place to you

- - - Updated - - -

And if already enough time has passed since you observed this problem, I think searching over the net for options will only confuse you. I live in Mumbai, and here my friend went for a treatment at Advanced Hair Studio, he was pretty impressed with the services. They probably have branches in Delhi too. But then it is your decision to finally choose the best surgeon. I would anyway suggest you to go there and get an advice from the team of doctors.

Swati

Reaction score
Thankyou everyone for the replies and suggestions!
I will go for hair treatment and also check out AHS! ;)