Loss of Sex Drive from Finasteride(Proscar) --- Need Help

novynich

Reaction score
I have been taking finasteride (1/4th Proscar) for about 7 months now and I have noticed a large drop in my sex drive and some problems getting it up when I want to. A few times I went off the pill for a couple days and I felt like a teenager again. The pill is actually working on my hair line but I am only 25 and I am not ready to give up sex yet. I would like to be able to take one of these daily supplements out there that can give me some more sexual energy. Do any of you take anything like this? There are so many advertisements for this crap, it would be great if some had experience with these herbal supplements and give me some direction.

I am not looking for something like v****, just a daily pill that can fight the loss of libido.

G

I have been taking it for a good few months now and all of a suuden my sex drive has gone through the roof. I can't explain why but it just has. I think this is one of the traits of finasteride so I would just ride it out. I don't know how long this sex drive will last but I am sure as hell taking advantage of it with this new girl. god she turns me on.