Lost hair using Serioxyl

Reaction score
Hi

I recently started using Serioxyl. 2 weeks today to be exact. I notice since using it my hair has actually lost more hair and density.

Should I stop using it? Im kinda afraid to keep using it.

I've had burning sensations since using it also.

Will the hair I lost if through this product come back you think?

Thanks

diablodh

Banned
Reaction score
The product is 5% stemoxydine and the rest is alcohol plus some oils and perfume, the burning sensation is if you apply it after you wash your head It passes quickly.
Shedding is a normal process with all growth stimulants so it is too early to say if it is working for you or not, however after 3-rd week new hairs should start to grow and with high resolution picture you will be able to see them. If by the third week you can't see them then probably the product is not working or you.

Reaction score
The product is 5% stemoxydine and the rest is alcohol plus some oils and perfume, the burning sensation is if you apply it after you wash your head It passes quickly.
Shedding is a normal process with all growth stimulants so it is too early to say if it is working for you or not, however after 3-rd week new hairs should start to grow and with high resolution picture you will be able to see them. If by the third week you can't see them then probably the product is not working or you.

Im afraid if I keep using it I will get more hairloss which I defo dont want. If I stop using it shall the shedded hair grow back?

diablodh

Banned
Reaction score
You can stop at any time you want. As to shedded hair most probably it will not grow on its own.

diablodh

Banned
Reaction score
I think you are fooling your self you have male pattern baldness going in NW2 pattern and most probably the shedding is unlocked by something else. Stemoxydine is not going to help you until shedding stops.

Reaction score
I think you are fooling your self you have male pattern baldness going in NW2 pattern and most probably the shedding is unlocked by something else. Stemoxydine is not going to help you until shedding stops.

Thanks for the reply. It's odd I;ve had the same hairline since I was a teen and since I've used stemoxydine its shed.. So don't know am I fooling myself on that one.

jazz1

Reaction score
I stopped this crap, it caused my to shed all my healthy hair and thin my scalp!