lost more hair

antonio666

Reaction score
well i am back after 6 weeks of trying not to go on this site,and my hair is getting real bad,i now live in a state of hating everyone ,am on proscar and minoxidil now and they are as useless as avodart and spironolctone,what can i say it is over,i don't even think of women now because i feel so unatractive

Ackers24

Reaction score
Women are a pain in the arse anyway all they do is give you sh*t and take your money...forget women and concentrate on more important things :punk:

PersonGuy

Established Member
Reaction score
Ackers24 said:
Women are a pain in the arse anyway all they do is give you s*** and take your money...forget women and concentrate on more important things :punk:

huh?

Ackers24

Reaction score
PersonGuy said:
Ackers24 said:
Women are a pain in the arse anyway all they do is give you s*** and take your money...forget women and concentrate on more important things :punk:

huh?

he said he doesn't even think of women anymore...so think of other things instead...more to life than women

PersonGuy

Established Member
Reaction score
Ackers24 said:
PersonGuy said:
Ackers24 said:

huh?

he said he doesn't even think of women anymore...so think of other things instead...more to life than women

true but women will always find a way into your line of interests. it's like this, imagine your penis is a person just walking around the streets looking for a place to stay all of a sudden you see a vagina with a sign that says FREE HBO and you're like f*** I'm going to check in.

s.a.f

Reaction score
Ackers24 said:

At the end of the day everything always seems to come back to women. If you are a hetrosexual male I dont think you could ever really 'forget about women', or cure yourself of the desire for sex. Unless maybe you chopped off your junk.
I mean what else is there in life? For all our accomplishments deep down we're really just a pretty primative species.
Its been said that all of mankinds achievements have come about by people trying to impress the opposite sex. :youbet: