lost religous beleifs because of hairloss

antonio666

Reaction score
I come from a catholic background and most of my family are religous,

i've told them that they are fools for beleiving in jesus,does he stop suffering NO,does he stop hairloss NO ,does he stop poverty NO ,does he stop cancer NO.

it is not only the christian faith that are fools,if i was jewish i would never pray to god again,these people have been treated like outcasts throughout history and yet they still love god

G

jesus, just stop dude.

god may or may not exist, but you're saying that people are fools for believing in him because you're losing your hair, or because people get cancer?

jeez.

antonio666

Reaction score
jayman, iaccept it probably isn't gods fault but who else am i meant to blame,i don't like slagging jesus off,because deep down i believe in him

G

antonio666 said:
jayman, iaccept it probably isn't gods fault but who else am i meant to blame,i don't like slagging jesus off,because deep down i believe in him

um. that makes no sense. you think pissing off god is okay but pissing off jesus is a bad thing?

recognition2

Established Member
Reaction score
Ok man, here's a Buddhist talk that I think might help you:

http://www.bswa.org/audio/mp3/Brahmavam ... _05_11.mp3

It's a talk from a funny Buddhist monk about:

"For those abused and wronged is happiness actually possible? Attachment to painful emotions, such as grief, anger, bitterness, the notion of a wounded self with a distinct identity: all these can become a perpetual prison..."

Hope it helps

hairwegoagain

Reaction score
Antonio, time to stop being a vagina and start being a man.

Bald Dave

Established Member
Reaction score
Its better to be a vag than to be a smelly vag :lol:

killbill123

Established Member
Reaction score
Jesus had great hair...if he had been bald, then maybe we'd all have some bragging rights...lol