Lovemyhair's - (STORY UPDATE)

lovemyhair

Established Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone, I've been away from this forum for awhile because my computer was screwed. I have been on proscar for 2 years and minoxidil foam for a little over 1 year. I am a diffuse thinner with a receding hairline and bald spot in the back, oh joy. Anyways, while I have been able to maintain most of my hair, it has overall become thinner all over, top sides and back. Minoxidil foam while it grew some peach fuzz on my temples, my hairline is still creeping back. I am 30 years old, started thinning around 14 at puberty with a quarter sized bald spot at the top.
My observations over the years is that my body hair and facial hair increased, so did the rate of balding. When I started to grow leg hear i got the spot on my vertex. When I started growing pit hair, then the temples went.
Even thu I am losing ground slowly I will stay on the big three, and hope for a major break through cause I am not a suitable candidate for hair transplant. Good luck everyone, any advice would be appreciated.

Anarch

Established Member
Reaction score
Re: lovemyhair UPDATE

How's your mental, physical, and sexual health? What other ways are you taking care of yourself?

lovemyhair

Established Member
Reaction score

It has been the toughest thing i'd had to deal with in my life. Sexual I'm fine as a fiddle but emotionally its been a rollar coaster. When I was down I would'nt take care of myself at all and would over-eat to feel better. Now i've started to hit the gym to lose some weight and get bulked up cause its about all I can do. I truly feel for other men going thru this bullshit called hairloss. For some of us, its harder to come to terms with it than others.

lovemyhair

Established Member
Reaction score

Sorry, I don't quite understand this statement.
lovemyhair said:
Sexual I'm fine as a fiddle

Sorry, I don't quite understand this statement.

It means I have no problems in the bedroom. :hump:

Anarch

Established Member
Reaction score

For some reason I read fiddle as a verb instead of a noun. LOL SRY