Low Level Laser Radiation Therapy

hebert71

Reaction score
Has anybody heard of low level laser therapy? There is a company in San Francisco called Medical Hair Solutions that is advertising this type of therapy and claiming that it regrows hair in approximately 80% of patients. They were founded in Dallas, and have not spread to Houston and SF. Any insights in to this form or therapy in general and this company specifically? Thanks.

hairnow

Reaction score
Do you work for them? :roll:

hebert71

Reaction score
No, I honestly do not work for them. I just came across them and had a consultation yesterday. I am very interested in using their therapies, but it is quite expensive ($3800 for 1 year), so I want to make sure I'm not getting ripped off. I also want to make sure that it is a reputable company and that the technique of using low level lasers is sound.

Petchsky

Reaction score
I used low level laser therapy for 12 months in combo with minoxidil and proscar plus nizoral and had good results...though i did not use the laser on its own, but before i booked myself in i researched it on the net and saw positive research for it....thing is it is really expensive and minx and proscar are v good in combo for most and may work for you without having the extra cost of laser therapy...depends on your situation though. How bad is your loss?