Made another topical similiar to nanoadeno

bcapop

Established Member
Reaction score
Since Nanoadeno is barely living, I thought let's make it myself. The topical is mostly based on Nanoadeno 1 since there were a lot of succes stories on the german boards and made by Elsom Research. There are also some ingredients of my other topical and Nanoadeno 2.

phosphotidyl choline Nanosomes, water, shea butter, borage oil, cyclodextrin, ascorbyl palmitate, adenosine, sophora flavescens extract, grape seed extract, glycyrrhizin from licorice extract, pomegranate extract, red ginseng extract, sodium pyruvate, creatine-ethyl-ester, D-alpha tocopherol, potassium malate, potassium cabonate, ascorbic acid, L-carnosine, preservatives, xanthan gun.

Some changes:

-Elsom couldn't find Amacha extract so I replaced it with pomegranate which contains ellagic acid. Ellagic acid inhibits TGF-B1.
-Creatine monohydrate is replaced by a more efficient form, creatine ethyl ester.
-Phospathic acid was way too expensive to incorperate.
-Increased the concentration of Sophora and Adenosine.
-Sodium pyruvate wasn't originally in Nanoadeno, because of the glutathione deplete thing, but recent research shows it actually prevents glutathione depletetion.

Jacob

Reaction score
I'd be interested if I didn't have so many topicals already :freak:

bcapop

Established Member
Reaction score
Hehe :) 2 topicals seem the be the best way to go, applying 1 in the morning and the other one in the evening. Maybe you could switch topicals every day.

Jacob

Reaction score
I already have 6 that I use..just am sticking to 2 main ones at the moment :youbet: