Mag-Gro...anybody?

mikerhod

Reaction score
just wondering if anyone has used it and if it seems like something that would work? and if anyone has tried the scalp roller approach either by itself of as and aid in increasing topicals.

Newbaldy84

Established Member
Reaction score
I know what 99.9% people here think of it but I bought it and use it everyday. If you ask me for results I won't be able to tell you cuz I use also finasteride fluridil and apple poly capsules. One think I ca tell for sure that it does cause good blood circulation wherever you use it.

mikerhod

Reaction score
hey thanks for they reply, so are you haveing sucess with your routine? and do you think it would benefit to get one( do you think it has helped your routine)? im on proscar, and nizoral, just happened to stumble across this, iv been debating between Mag-gro or a dermaroller(scalp needling).

Newbaldy84

Established Member
Reaction score
I am having succes with my routine. I think Mag gro is helpfull part of my regime.

mikerhod

Reaction score
anybody else have experiences with Mag-gro? do you think that increasing blood flow to the scalp is beneficial for hairloss? That is increasing More blood flow than normal..

wookster

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Magnetic particles and great looking hair?

:hairy: :hairy: :hairy:

http://www.giovannicosmetics.com/Mline/ ... xphome.php

THE FORMULA FOR GREAT-LOOKING HAIR*

formula.gif

The Science Behind Giovanni's Magnetic Hair Care
As hair grows, it acquires a stronger negative electrical charge. Moreover, daily combing, brushing and blow-drying further increase the negative charge (-). Chemical products such as hair-color, relaxers and permanent waves compound the negative charges.

Giovanni Magnetic Hair Care products include microscopic particles of Magnetite (Fe3O4), a naturally occurring mineral, which possesses a natural magnetic charge. We have taken this mineral and infused it with proteins and conditioners. These are called Micro-Magnetsâ„¢. The Micro-Magnets (with a positive (+) electrical charge) are naturally attracted to those portions of your hair that have a negative (-) charge. The Micro-Magnets (and its proteins and conditioners) attach themselves only to those areas on your hair that need conditioning. These properties ensure you of a strand-by-strand, customized hair conditioning treatment resulting in:

Color safe formula for all hair colors
The conditioning of your hair where you need it most
Super shine
Less tangles, less frizz
Soothes hair and scalp
The addition of fullness, volume and manageability
Bonding to each hair's porous areas
Nourishing and enriching hair for luster and strength

mdllevel.gif

MAGNETIC DENSITY LEVEL (MDL)â„¢
Each Giovanni Magnetic Hair Care Product has a specific Magnetic Density Level. The higher the number, the greater amount of Magnetite used in the product. So, a Level 10 has twice as much Magnetite as Level 5. The greater the level of Magnetite the greater conditioning properties the product possesses. Also, with increased Magnetite comes increased benefits from magnetic therapy for your hair and scalp. Of course, Giovanni uses only the highest quality Magnetite available to ensure pure, sustained magnetic energy.

wookster

Experienced Member
Reaction score
:hairy: :hairy: :hairy:

http://www.morphollica.com/?newsid=14

News: Essential oils and low-intensity electromagnetic pulses in the treatment of androgen-dependent alopecia.

The following is an interesting abstract of a recent study.

Bureau JP, Ginouves P, Guilbaud J, Roux ME.

Adv Ther. 2003 Jul-Aug;20(4):220-9

University of Medicine, Montpellier, France.

This double-blind randomized study vs placebo in healthy male and female volunteers demonstrates the positive biologic effect on hair loss and hair regrowth of a pulsed electromagnetic field in combination with essential oils administered according to a regular treatment schedule of 26 weeks. Mean hair count comparisons within the groups significantly favor the treatment group, which exhibited a decrease in hair loss in 83% of the volunteers and a more than 20% hair count increase over baseline in 53% of patients. The process exhibited no side effects or untoward reactions. The histologic examination correlated with the clinical study. A parallel immunohistochemical examination showed an increase in the proliferation index, and when the expression of Ki67 (a cell proliferation marker) is increased, the mitoses are barely visible in the histologic examination. The rationale of this phenomenon is considered to be due to an electrophysiologic effect on the quiescent hair follicle.

PMID: 14669818 [PubMed - in process]

KielMcK

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Guys?! that is a scam. Magnets increase your haircount. that is worse then the laser comb. Blood flow is not what causes male pattern baldness. If it was then Scalp Exercises would work