Magic for hair

shedking

Reaction score
Check what this scam site says:

Once this connection is established, the user can direct the device to broadcast his or her intention to the subject. Intentions are limited only by the user's imagination, some examples of which are inducing a meditative state, attracting love, luck and prosperity, creating a protective shield against negative energies, clearing, balancing and revitalizing the energies at home or in the work area, and developing psychic abilities.

Taken from http://magickmachines.com/

Think they can magic me my hair back?

Johnson

tchehov

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I don't care whether it's a scam - it's fascinating and rather wonderful. Don't buy, just gorge your senses.

shedking

Reaction score
So I take it if I turn on that Scalar Crapper of theirs my hair grows back asap?

Man, that site is a losers lure for the gullible. Should be banned from the web. :freaked2:

Tsk tsk.

Here's another full of scam: lifetechnology. org. The internet is full of scammers!

Johnson

Boru

Established Member
Reaction score
Sleeping under a pyramid tent?

Majic Suggestion. From 6 inches, Point a biro pen towards the bridge of your nose, move slowly closer, feel the tingle. Is this psychological, physiological, or just mental???

shedking

Reaction score
It's psychological.

Close your eyes and have the biro pen go closer and closer. You'll feel nothing.

The only time you'll feel it is when your eyes are open and you see the approach. The anticipation causes you to get those mystical tingles.

Boru

Established Member
Reaction score
shedking said:
It's psychological.

Close your eyes and have the biro pen go closer and closer. You'll feel nothing.

The only time you'll feel it is when your eyes are open and you see the approach. The anticipation causes you to get those mystical tingles.

However, I get the "mystical tingles" with my eyes closed, a similar anticipatory experience.