Magnesium Oil To Reverse Calcification

Selb

My Regimen
Reaction score
Anyone know if this is BS or can topical magnesium oil be used in conjunction with a DHT inhibitor to maximize regrowth? Because I’m under the impression that regrowth doesn’t happen a lot of times because there’s something akin to scar tissue in the your scalp that covers the hair follicle and prevents recovery.

I’ve searched a few topics but no one has a concrete answer.

Selb

My Regimen
Reaction score
Bump. I’ve started applying a spray to my head. Hopefully we see some improvement. current regimen is rogaine

Aethas

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Keep it up! You could add some msm as well to increase your plasmin.

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Your theory of hair loss is pretty current but not sure why magnesium would work. To heal scar tissue, microneedle.

Selb

My Regimen
Reaction score
Your theory of hair loss is pretty current but not sure why magnesium would work. To heal scar tissue, microneedle.
Yeah I’m considering getting a derma roller. Magnesium oil also helps as it reduces calcification which leads to the hardening of tissues

TurboFixer

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Anyone know if this is BS or can topical magnesium oil be used in conjunction with a DHT inhibitor to maximize regrowth? Because I’m under the impression that regrowth doesn’t happen a lot of times because there’s something akin to scar tissue in the your scalp that covers the hair follicle and prevents recovery.

I’ve searched a few topics but no one has a concrete answer.
I think I remember people trying that on the Ray Peat forums. Might be worth checking out!

-G-

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah I’m considering getting a derma roller. Magnesium oil also helps as it reduces calcification which leads to the hardening of tissues

Do you have any links of what it looks like?

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I use a 2.0 mm roller and when people say how often, I say two to four times a month. But really, I find the longer needles less taxing because I have much longer hair so I have started doing it more often for less time. I am convinced it really works for people who are not complete skinheads. Otherwise, it is too much to maintain but for people who are sort of with decent coverage, I think that micro-needling with minoxidil and perhaps, retin-A, might really, really help.

-G-

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I have been using Stemoxydine with a bit of retin-a in it. I am trying to find out what else to add and perhaps get a little more done in the temples.

I am already on finasteride once every three days.

Selb

My Regimen
Reaction score
Do you have any links of what it looks like?
I just found a standard magnesium oil on Amazon. Also googling magnesium oil and hair loss should give you some articles about the theory behind how it should help. I figure since it’s a helpful supplement hair loss or not it wouldn’t hurt to use

-G-

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I just found a standard magnesium oil on Amazon. Also googling magnesium oil and hair loss should give you some articles about the theory behind how it should help. I figure since it’s a helpful supplement hair loss or not it wouldn’t hurt to use

Perfect thanks.

Selb

My Regimen
Reaction score
Iv
I use a 2.0 mm roller and when people say how often, I say two to four times a month. But really, I find the longer needles less taxing because I have much longer hair so I have started doing it more often for less time. I am convinced it really works for people who are not complete skinheads. Otherwise, it is too much to maintain but for people who are sort of with decent coverage, I think that micro-needling with minoxidil and perhaps, retin-A, might really, really help.
I’ve been using rogaine for around a year now and it’s somewhat helped. My hair loss I’m not sure is androgenic since it started after Accutane but it hasn’t gone back to pre Accutane so I’m assuming it’s either still damaged and recovering or kicked off the genetic loss. Basically, I’d rather stick to things like micro needling and minoxidil since those would be helpful regardless of the type of hair loss

jazz1

Reaction score
I have a water softener dissolves all the nasty calcium deposits in our tap water.....

ashleysummer

Reaction score
Been eagerly looking into de-calcification myself recently, I like this, thanks for posting. I've read similar article translated by https://thewordpoint.com/services/certified/marriage-certificates. Travis has pointed out that CO2 is ultimately the most important factor in de-calcifying soft tissue, so aspirin, sugar, thyroid, thiamine, biotin, and etc. are also worth looking into I think.

Last edited:

TheHawk

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Been eagerly looking into de-calcification myself recently, I like this, thanks for posting. I've read similar article translated. Travis has pointed out that CO2 is ultimately the most important factor in de-calcifying soft tissue, so aspirin, sugar, thyroid, thiamine, biotin, and etc. are also worth looking into I think.
Who is Travis?