Major General Hair loss topic of discussion

blue

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Wait wait wait...isnt juan valdez the f*****g coffee guy?

Trent

Experienced Member
Reaction score
all depends on your hair. me, no, i can't pull that off because my hair is very wirey (always has been) and doesn't sit nice like his does. if you have nice hair, and only recession, you could totally pull it off. i would love to do that. of course legolas has awesome f*****g hair, so that helps.

Petchsky

Reaction score
If that is you behind Juan Valdez, whoever he is, then you have quite a hottie looking you up just past orlando Bloom's shoulder.

Bloom has got great hair, mine was like that till i hit 20. :cry: :cry:

Recken you ought to go with the tash as well...be the first man to bring mustaches back in...you could be the new Tom Selleck.

ix

Established Member
Reaction score
is it just me, or did you photoshop orlando bloom and that mexican guy in a picture with you on it? their sizes in that picture don't match.

G

Petchsky said:
If that is you behind Juan Valdez, whoever he is, then you have quite a hottie looking you up just past orlando Bloom's shoulder.

:freaked2: :freaked2: :freaked2: :freaked: :freaked: :freaked2:

dean7hg.jpg

ix

Established Member
Reaction score
i had to look twice. it was actually pretty funny.. surprised you did that so fast tynan. then again, i'm really not.

Petchsky

Reaction score
tynanW said:
Petchsky said:

:freaked2: :freaked2: :freaked2: :freaked: :freaked: :freaked2:

dean7hg.jpg

Where's Deaner? LOL :lol:

blue

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Deaner doesnt look happy there..maybe its his bra?

The Gardener

Reaction score
I think we should unilaterally rename the 'Norwood Scale' to the 'Juan Valdez' scale. Personally, I'm a Juan Valdez 2.5. Maybe the Columbians will kick in some dank coffee for the free plug?

blue

Experienced Member
Reaction score
If its gonna be like that im a mountian dew 2.5