Making topical finasteride with minoxidil

G

Would it be helpful to add a pill of curshed up proscar to a bottle of 5% minoxidil? This would allow the finasteride to be absorbed topically. It would make use of the PPG and alcohol in the minoxidil as transportation through the skin.

Or would that be a waste, since finasteride is reduces DHT levels in the body as a whole. So it has no topical use.

G

cc7.jpg

Hotlegs

Established Member
Reaction score
Warning: hopewas was lurking around the forum earlier. I think he is seeking revenge. Badasshairday, you shouldn't have made fun of his elf.

blue

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Alot of sexual tension in this room..im getting the f*** out of here.

Matgallis

Experienced Member
Reaction score
:banned:

G

Have you guys noticed that HairLossTalk.com barely ever posts anymore? What do you guys think of tynanW? I think he's pretty fuckin weird.

AKA

Established Member
Reaction score
He always makes me think of 'Tyne and Wear'... (a metropolitan district in the North East England encompassing Newcastle, Gateshead, Sunderland, North and South Tyneside in case non-uk residents were wondering).

Axon

Reaction score
Tynan is a funny motherfucker. Kinda eccentric, but it's cool.

Still can't touch the constant "OMG AXON WTF IS WITH YOUR AVATAR" threads, though.

G

OMG AXON WTF IS WITH YOUR AVATAR!!!!

IS IT LIKE A GUY, LIKE A FAT GUY FALLING OFF A CHAIR OR SUMTHIN'?

I've got my very own mo' fo' fan thread!!! Is that a good thing to have a thread named after you on a forum about hairloss?

Matgallis

Experienced Member
Reaction score
he doesn't post any useful information. f*** either do i

blue

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Gracious gracious senor Ty...ill use it once i figure out how to use it lol(did that make sense)

G

blue said:
Gracious gracious senor Ty...ill use it once i figure out how to use it lol(did that make sense)

just cut and paste this....

http://img88.exs.cx/img88/7269/blu.gif

...into the very bottom field (Link to off-site Avatar:) at the bottom of your profile page.