male pattern baldness since last 4 years

crazynicks001

Reaction score
Hey guys, hope you all are doing great. M 23years old male from Delhi India. I'm suffering from MBP from last four years. Firstly I faced hair loss and he thinning at front and crown area and now current situation of my hair is that my vertex, crown, front and hairline is all most gone. I feel disgust when i see my hair.

Early i used to have very good healthy and good volumes of hair but now my hair become grey and i can't tell you about my hair condition.

I have tried many treatment on my hair but e everytime i only faced disappointment with all treatment i have tried.

Now my current regime is as below:-
a. Johnson&Johnson regaine 5%(minoxidil). Started july 2014
Ketomac shampoo (keton 2%) started july 2014

I also want to share that during R&D on many webs regarding minoxidil i noticed that the minoxidil which is available in India is not that much effective compare to minoxidil available in USA (Rogaine). Please advise whether it is correct or all regaine are same.

I personally noted that neither regrowth nor thickness happen in my case.

Ill appreciates you views and tips.

zzzzz

My Regimen
Reaction score
minoxidil and regaine are the same. The stuff you are taking now is good, but you should start/try finasteride as well which should stop your hairloss long term. minoxidil alone will not stop hairloss for any more than a few years, if that

crazynicks001

Reaction score
minoxidil and regaine are the same. The stuff you are taking now is good, but you should start/try finasteride as well which should stop your hairloss long term. minoxidil alone will not stop hairloss for any more than a few years, if that

Thankz buddy...thankz for your time and review. I also thinking to start finasteride in my regime but somehow i didnt not because of its serious drawbacks like libido.(i dnt want to grow my hair back with cost of my sexlife) but now m confused to start the finasteride or not...m scared of its drawback. Is finasteride drawbacks are confirmed that will side effect you definately??

Also i want to tell that i took cold/chilled water bath in winter also. is this is also a reason of hairfall?

eenrak

Established Member
Reaction score
finasteride is most likely not to do anything with your libido. It hasn't for me, and many others who take it.
Cold/chilled water has nothing to do with hairloss. It is completely based on how sensitive your hair follicles are to DHT, which is determined by your genetics.
No shampoo, massage, dermarolling, green tea, pumpkin seed, laser light or any crap like that will help you keep your hair. Only finasteride and perhaps in combination with minoxidil will allow you to keep your hair.
Don't be in denial.