Man, I spend way too much time here

viperfish

Reaction score
I'm here all the time............. that's it. I gotta stop with this!! I think I'm bordering OCD by coming here all the time. Wow! I think part of the problem with me dealing with my hairloss is coming to this forum all the time and listening to people b**ch and feel sorry for themselves because of hairloss. I think it brings me down. Anyone feel the same??

PartTimeNinja

Established Member
Reaction score
YES! I know what you are saying. I spend WAy too much time here as well. Even on days where hairloss seems to be under control I go onto this forum, read somebody's post about not succeeding in getting theirs under control and I feel "sh*t, this and that could happen/is happening to me!

As to side-effects on Propecia I think alot of mine are actually created by reading paranoid posts here on this forum and somehow I "make some up" in my mind as well. Sick I know. Sad I know.

Axon

Reaction score
Mostly I just shake my head at the occasionally pathetic sh*t here.

blue

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Chuj where have you heard that from..cause i think Axon and Ty are two different people.

absmon

Established Member
Reaction score
Tynan, I don't believe you. You make a huge number of posts on this forum, almost on a daily basis or at least every other day.

blue

Experienced Member
Reaction score
i know Ty is that pirate guy but who else is he?...iknow for a fact hes not Axon

G

OK OK

I am two posters here, my first, TynanW is..well...me.

My other Alias is know only to a couple of people here and shall remain that way forever.

Thanks

Branco

G

Did you know cassin is really The Gardener ?

and Blue is Deaner ?

and the good Cap'n Long Schlong Silver is infact hopewas

er....

I think

blue

Experienced Member
Reaction score
LOL hopewas where did that schmuck go?

btw im not deaner...although i have been mistakened for being brad pitt
har har har...sigh.....

viperfish

Reaction score
How did you know I'm HairLossTalk.com's brother??? Or am I HairLossTalk.com?? :shock: I sure am not gunner, I think gunner may be deaner.

Brasileirao

Experienced Member
Reaction score
What up Chujgcha!!!

Long time no talk main! How i life back in Bolivia? How is the hairloss battle, still going strong main! Hope all is well!

Tony

G

brasileirao is Tony, but we all knew that!!!!

I am not the good cap'n long schlong silver, but let me say this, he HAS posted on this thread !

that's all your getting.

Axon

Reaction score
These fuckers are ME, I'm not them.

Get it right. I'm the ol' G round these parts.

It's seriously embarassing to think Tynan, Bryan and I could mistakenly be taken as the same person. Not as bad as the ol' "Bryan is Dr. Proctor" argument, but close.