Manooga66's Story - ( seeing success )

Manooga

Reaction score
Hi, my name is Justin and I recently started losing my hair. I turned 20 about 6 months ago and noticed a difference in my hair a couple months prior. I have been on my regimen of Propecia, Nizoral, and Kirkland topical solution(same as rogaine) for almost six months. Overall, I still have a full head of hair but have lost probably 30-40% of my hair with my temples looking the worst. The one odd thing though is that my hair loss is all over my head, not just the crown, or top: this is why I am going to meet with a dematologist soon. The positive things I have noticed though are my hairloss has slowed down dramatically and the hair I have has gotten somewhat thicker. I have also noticed little hairs at the hairline where I've lost hair, but so far dont see any little hairs on other parts of my head. I AM ONLY 20 AND LOSING MY HAIR WHICH IS VERY DEPRESSING. My most important question is if I am seeing positive results can I look forward to my hair FILLING BACK IN? My hair loss happened so abruptly and am just praying I get it back
Thankyou and please reply!!