Established Member
Reaction score
CgZvqKG.jpg

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
?????????

That's not NW5.

With that said, he's a sorry excuse of a man. On the one hand he has a build and a voice of a 12 year-old boy about to hit puberty, on the other hand he's balding.

Also a sorry excuse of a political candidate and potential leader. I don't understand how ~20% of republican voters think this beta male is a viable presidential candidate.

Norwood One

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Dwight D. Eisenhower was the last bald president to be elected into office. That's a long time ago. Welcome to television politics...things don't look too good for Bernie Sanders. Meanwhile, Trump's "hair" has everyone fooled.

http://trumpdonald.org/

Courtesy of hellouser

Giiizmo

Established Member
Reaction score
Meanwhile, in the rest of the world, lots of brilliant (and not-so-brilliant) bald or balding politicians are elected in positions of power.

'Merica, you cray cray.

GoldenMane

My Regimen
Reaction score
Bernie may just win, never seen anyone go after him for being bald, he is after all an old man, and people aren't so hard on old men being bald, it's just seen as natural.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Part of Sanders' charm is that he's like a curmudgeonly grandfather.

buckthorn

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

I.D WALKER

Reaction score
Sanders' unfiltered bluntness makes him more genuine.

garyhary

Established Member
Reaction score
According to this article http://www.slate.com/articles/life/...analysis_of_the_candidates_and_their_dos.html your hair style determines whether you will be president or not.

This is what they write:
"Marco Rubio may well be next in line for the chop. At first glance, his hair looks normalish; however, as recent malevolent zephyrs have proven, he lacks hair-certainty. Mild-mannered Marco’s hairdresser is making a crucial mistake: He has attempted to create the illusion of abundance, and a fake hairline, by foofing his follicles forward into a flying-saucer shape that hovers over M.R.’s forehead. Not exactly a crime, and fine for a game show host or a TV evangelist, but a president? Never."

Reaction score
According to this article http://www.slate.com/articles/life/...analysis_of_the_candidates_and_their_dos.html your hair style determines whether you will be president or not.

This is what they write:
"Marco Rubio may well be next in line for the chop. At first glance, his hair looks normalish; however, as recent malevolent zephyrs have proven, he lacks hair-certainty. Mild-mannered Marco’s hairdresser is making a crucial mistake: He has attempted to create the illusion of abundance, and a fake hairline, by foofing his follicles forward into a flying-saucer shape that hovers over M.R.’s forehead. Not exactly a crime, and fine for a game show host or a TV evangelist, but a president? Never."

lol

shookwun

Reaction score
He needs another transplant