Masturbation Day After Hair Transplant?

CATDOGMAN

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hello,
Maybe I am overthinking and this is hair transplant paranoia.
But the day after my hair transplant I didn't feel that bad at all. And I masturbated calmly standing upright, because I didn't think anything of it, also didn't read anything about it on the Post OP instructions. Now I am worried I might have done damage to my transplant maybe because of blood pressure, as in the excersize thing? What you guys think, am I overthinking it ? There was no bleeding and the grafts look no different.

Maybe a funny topic for you guys I know, But I'm an over thinker and have slight OCD, Hope I can get some serious responses on this :).

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
Hahah yes I read it. But i thought maybe there has been done new research on this topic xD. You think it will be fine?
Never heard of any one having problems so far. I guess all that bottled up stress before and during the surgery had to be released somehow for you.......:D:rolleyes:

S14a

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
i thought maybe there has been done new research on this topic

I would be surprised if there has been research carried out on this, perhaps you could carry out your own and publish it for future reference.

CATDOGMAN

My Regimen
Reaction score
Never heard of any one having problems so far. I guess all that bottled up stress before and during the surgery had to be released somehow for you.......:D:rolleyes:

Haha I just didn't think anything about it xD. Like I said had a good nights rest and felt totally fine next afternoon.