may I put Revivogen in a SPRAY BOTTLE?

viceroy

Reaction score
i was thinking of getting a very small spray bottle, dumping a few bottles of Revivogen in there, and start applying it like that.

Come on, give me some sound scientific reasons not to!

Matgallis

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Ketler said:
How about 2% spironolactone in a sraybottle?
that sh*t probaly burns the eyes

mvpsoft

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Why would you do that? You will waste more of the Revivogen on your hair instead of getting it on your scalp, the only place it does any good.

viceroy

Reaction score
mvpsoft said:
Why would you do that? You will waste more of the Revivogen on your hair instead of getting it on your scalp, the only place it does any good.

i dunno, i just don't like the sort of haphazard way the dropper does things. i spread the liquid out with my fingers, of course, but i feel like it never gets spread consistently to the right areas.

i imagine a spray bottle used like so: part your hair, expose the scalp, and shoot the spray bottle POINT BLANK at the scalp, THEN rub it in.

it just seems like a more efficient applicaton than the big ol' DROP.

am i tripping? i could very well be tripping...

mvpsoft

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I think it spreads out on your scalp by itself. It's a liquid -- it's not like it's going to sit somewhere in a pile. I just let it come out of the dropper all over my scalp and let it run where it wants to, don't even rub it in. It won't do me much good on the tips of my fingers.

Ketler

Reaction score
I get alot of flakes in my hair when I use spironolactone

I was thinking about using a dropper for spironolactone as now most of it just gets in my hair.
Maybe this way I'le less dandruf?