Maybe this will help grow hair on the scalp

wesleyBelgium

Established Member
Reaction score
they say there could be side effects...
dont know what it could be...

and where do you get this without prescription ?

i find this strange that they never tested it on the hair...
or maybe it dont work with normal hair , or it thickens the hair to mutch so it looks unnatural ?...

otis

Experienced Member
Reaction score
This is the latest thin out that ther tat grows hair longer even if it is eyelashes for now.
This give hope to hair loss as the next treatment.

monitoradiation

Established Member
Reaction score
$120 for a month for EYELASHES? Dude, do you know how small of a bottle that'd be?! I bet if a hair-growth version comes out it'll be much less expensive if its target audience were men. We're just not used to shelling out money like that.

With $120 a month I can fit in my costs for finasteride, nizoral, xandrox 15+, and ALL of my vitamins... And it won't even go over that. No thanks, I say O_O

el_duterino

Reaction score
price is not the biggest issue here. this bimatoprost ophthalmic solution of 0.03% is applied at the skin at the base of the eyelashes.

For hair loss, we would to apply onto the whole scalp. Just picture the difference in area and thus the huge amount of possible systemic absobrtion.
We know that bimatoprost causes PERMANENT iris darkening, and eyes swelling amongs other side effects.
Imagine the possible side effects if a large amount of the drug could build up in blood.
That company would have to undergo some serious human testing to investigate the safety issues for hair application.

otis

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I have a script for it ,I took it to the pharmacy and they said ther suppliers did not have it yet,i will try another pharmacy