maybe we stress about nothing?

latecomer

Established Member
Reaction score
Hey All,

I havent been here for a while but I thought I'd give u guys an update.

Ive been on propecia for about 5 months and i must admit i dont take it everyday all the time as it usually slips my mind. But to be honest i havent noticed much difference or side affects. However, i am keeping track of a bald spot on my hairline to see if anything happens there and have noticed a lot of new fine hairs developing so something must be working!

However, this is not why i've come back. I've come back to tell my experience about hairloss and women. I've been stressin about hairloss for a long time and it usually puts me down and puts my in a state of depression. I think somehow this is probably my main cause for hairloss as i stress too much! Anyway, I always thought that now that ive got a re ceded line that girls are less likely to like me. How wrong i was. Everytime i go out i still get a lot of attention from girls and many fancy me! god knows why! I do think girls dont just go for looks and actually do look for personality in guys! its hard to believe i know!

So to all you guys, maybe you should stop stressing about hairloss and let ur personality shine through more as lets be honest, we all worry about hairloss because we think we wont be that much more attractive to girls anymore.

I hope this helps and i've written this really quickly as i've got to rush but please let me know what you guys think.

G

Since I started to lose my hair I have had so much interest from Girls. My current girlfriend is six years younger than me and boy she is one hot bint.

But you are right. There are women out there that actually like or don't care about hair loss on men.

Bert

Established Member
Reaction score
But then there are others that do, but then they seem to either be really ugly themselves or arogant b****s you wouldn't wana know anyways. I don't really think the reason people stress about it is to do with ladies at all. Its all to do with self confidence and trying to fit in, I mean your born with it and then to lose it its pretty weird so you wana keep hold of it. Plus you look a lot better with it because you've been so used to it. I guess if you were born without it, it wouldn't matter to you much at all. Or maybe I'm just totally wrong to. I guess we've all got our own reasons. But yeah I guess getting in with the ladies is gunna be a reason for some.

Bert

Established Member
Reaction score
Haha, thats pretty wrong.

Deaner

Reaction score
That crossed a line somewhere Gardener... a serious line was just crossed :p

blue

Experienced Member
Reaction score
THIS THREAD WILL COME TO ORDER!!!!!!!!! I SAID ORDER IN THE BALD ROOM!!!!!GAURDS TAKE THEM AWAY